About Us & Policies
Welcome to Cape Cod Crystals. Thank you for visiting our shop. All of our items have been carefully selected for quality and we are always on the lookout for new and beautiful items.
Our Storefront is open to the public 7 days a week.
Visit Us at
Contact & Custom Requests
Colette - Capecodcrystals@gmail.com
Store Phone: 508-566-8303
- Please understand this is a small business and we must pack each item carefully to ensure it arrives safely.
- All crystals are lovingly packages to ensure they arrive intact. Our packages are unscented.
- All packages are insured for the shipping & item value.
- Smaller items, like tumbled stones, will ship First Class Mail and larger orders will ship Priority Mail or UPS. Some items take 1-2 days to prepare like made-to-order jewelry.
- I take full responsibility for all of my packages. If something is lost or damaged, I will take care of the situation right away.
- Nearly all orders ship within 2-3 days of your order. I ship M-F, so if you order on Friday night, your order will ship Monday morning.
- During Peak Season Shipping Times Will Increase
- Returns for Standard Items: 0% Restocking Fee
- Returns for One of a Kind Specimens: 20% Restocking Fee (returns of one of a kind items greatly affects our business, please make sure you are in love with your specimen before completing your order)
I gladly accept returns on any item within 14 days of purchase as long as the following conditions are met. Do not return damaged or broken merchandise. That's different.
- You will be refunded for the item value.
- You just cover the shipping back to me.
Return your item to:
Damaged / Broken Crystals
I package each crystal super carefully. I worked for UPS so I'd say I'm a packing pro - but because crystals are so fragile, sometimes things break. While it is very sad, I do insure all packages and can provide you with a refund if you can do the following
We do not share your information with anyone outside Cape Cod Crystals. If you have signed up to join the Crystal Club, either on our website or via Facebook, we will include you in our once a week newsletter. We never share your email with anyone outside of our site.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at email@example.com.